The concept for the organisation and realisation of the events is unique because they have been continuously developed according to the needs of the participants:
- The topics are of high practical relevance, raise controversy and new practical experiences and / or scientific perspectives are available.
- The instructors / speakers work in practice and academia and possess vast knowledge and experience on the respective topic and complement each other.
- The program has theoretical (lectures, case discussions) and practical elements (hands on and demonstrations).
- For discussion much time is always given because of its inherent importance for experienced participants.
- The instructors remain available during the whole event for discussions and networking.
- Limited number of participants.
- Arno Lindner knows and enjoys the specifics of running and moderating events with knowledgeable participants in small groups. For this, in cooperation with his network members, he
- identifies the “right” topics,
- invites high profile speakers and equine clinics for venues,
- triggers motivated and lively discussions,
- warrants strict time management,
- provides for an inspiring well being ambient.
From the lectures of some of the events, sometimes including the discussions, books or videos are published.